I am working on a 6 speeds gearbox that would be controlled by an hydraulic clutch pedal !
You want to support this project ? https://www.paypal.me/leboisVR?locale.x=en
2) How to start
3) Shopping list
4) 3D files
6) Arduino Code
1 )Presentation :
The best gearbox in the world:
- 6-speed H-box + reverse gear
- Sequential (we go from one to the other in 3 seconds)
- Clutch mode (optional): if you don’t press the clutch pedal, the gearbox stays locked (only in H mode)
- Multiple attachment points (from underneath and from the side)
- Adjustable front-rear and left-right feeling
- Adapter to mount a hand brake (P1)
- Possibility to connect pedals to it
- For about 140€.
All the documentation of the V9.0 is available on this page. Do not hesitate to ask for help on the Discord!
The documentation of the V9.1 is available here !
2) How to start
The shopping list is available here.
4) 3D files
The 3D files are available here.
Each file contains a printing instruction in the form xx-xx. The first number is the precision, the second the filling. For example 02-30 means accuracy of 0.2 and filling at 30%. It is also useful to double the thickness of the walls.
The mention “support” indicates that supports are needed…
I also recommend to activate the adhesion to avoid warping (part that comes off the support).
I recommend using the Cura slicer.
All the parts are in the ideal orientation for printing.
You will also find a step file which will allow you to integrate the cylinders in your CAD.
Once all the parts are printed, you can start the assembly.
6) Arduino code
The latest firmware is available here.
The old ones are available here.
It’s not essential, but here is the detailed wiring of the Arduino Micro :
8) The mods
Each mod has its own dedicated documentation. It is recommended to start by making a box without mods before adding mods.
- The eClutch mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-srt-eclutch-for-the-srt-gearbox
- The button plate mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-button-plate-for-srt-gearbox
- The gear indicator mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-gear-led-indicator
- The button box mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-button-box-wip-2
- The Joystick mod : https://lebois-racing.com/srt-gearbox-joystick-mod
- The handbrake : https://lebois-racing.com/handbrake-mod
7 thoughts on “SRT Gearbox V9.0 and V9.1”
you are great engineer and there are posted some of the most amazing mods ever,
But some pictures above are missing.
I also do wonder about password protected content there. Is it temporary? Are you selling access to it?
Hi ! Thanks for your message.
There is a bug about the pictures… Feel free to inform me if they are missing, it just takes a couple of seconds to put them back.
The actuators documentation is currently under construction, so I added a password to work on it. It almost ready and should release soon.
How can I purchase from you a completed gearbox? and handbrake?
You can from NSH Racing