I am working on a 6 speeds gearbox that would be controlled by an hydraulic clutch pedal !
You want to support this project ? https://www.paypal.me/leboisVR?locale.x=en
The best gearbox in the world:
- 6-speed H-box + reverse gear
- Sequential (we go from one to the other in 3 seconds)
- Clutch mode (optional): if you don’t press the clutch pedal, the gearbox stays locked (only in H mode)
- Multiple attachment points (from underneath and from the side)
- Adjustable front-rear and left-right feeling
- Adapter to mount a hand brake (P1)
- Possibility to connect pedals to it
- For about 140€.
The shopping list is available here.
Each file contains a printing instruction in the form xx-xx. The first number is the precision, the second the filling. For example 02-30 means accuracy of 0.2 and filling at 30%. It is also useful to double the thickness of the walls.
The mention “support” indicates that supports are needed…
I also recommend to activate the adhesion to avoid warping (part that comes off the support).
I recommend using the Cura slicer.
All the parts are in the ideal orientation for printing.
You will also find a step file which will allow you to integrate the cylinders in your CAD.
Once all the parts are printed, you can start the assembly.
The latest firmware is available here.
The old ones are available here.
It’s not essential, but here is the detailed wiring of the Arduino Micro :
Each mod has its own dedicated documentation. It is recommended to start by making a box without mods before adding mods.
- The eClutch mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-srt-eclutch-for-the-srt-gearbox
- The button plate mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-button-plate-for-srt-gearbox
- The gear indicator mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-gear-led-indicator
- The button box mod : https://lebois-racing.com/mod-button-box-wip-2
- The Joystick mod : https://lebois-racing.com/srt-gearbox-joystick-mod
- The handbrake : https://lebois-racing.com/handbrake-mod