A new code with several new features has been released under the name RC7!
Here are the new features:
- Correction of RC6 where tensioner…. didn’t work
- Correction of gain reading
- Correction of the overload function: detection of an overload (torque command greater than 100%) no longer causes the arduino to crash.
Potentiometer wiring modified to use standard wiring (see diagram modification). You can keep them wired as they are now, but you’ll have to turn them the other way around.
- Added information on signal filtering to the documentation: in most cases, the raw signal is too rough. Parameters PN186, PN187 and PN188 can be used to filter it (see part 9 of the documentation).
- I’m still not satisfied with the current state of the code. There’s still a lot of finishing work and functionality to be added, but it’s already usable as it stands.
I’m also thinking of modifying the 3D of the control box to group the screen, switches and potentiometers on the same panel.
The 3D of motor-mounted parts will also be published soon.
Thank you all for your support!